Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Quixote Peyote...

Someone slipped some Quixote Peyote in my Irish oatmeal this morning! Holy Smokes! I swear I saw windmills in the distance! You know...the kind in Holland, not some wind turbine or anything. Does this mean I'll be wearing a suit of armor and going on a knight's errand? Sounds like fun, but I'm not ready for a full delusional life yet...maybe when I'm 80 or something...running down the street with a plastic light saber and a extra small hotel towel chasing joggers who I think are Storm Troopers er something. Yea...that would be HOT! Yea...one of the joggers would have big headphones on her and I'd think she was Princess Leah and I would take her in my Millennium Falcon ( a white rental van ) and...er...umm...wait...never mind.

So...the Padres are on a 10 game winning streak! *sheepish grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment