Friday, May 22, 2009

Yiff, Yiff, Yiffy!!!

"Yiff...Yiff...Yiffy!!!" Yep, you heard me! What? Don't you speak Foxish? Well it's okay, I don't either. *laughing* But I am gonna have to write a song with it though. I want it to be a Truckee Brothers song with a Stooges slant and throw in some Foxish language on the chorus. Ooohhh and a video too! Maybe I could get some fursonas to be in it.

Now this brings me to political correctness aka PC. I truly disdain PC. I'd much rather have someone say what they're really thinking than to fluf it all up into some homogenous crap that means nothing. With dissent comes discussion, and with discussion can come "understanding". This is what we want! It can't be done with everyone talking like a news reporter on television....everyone waiting to get sued by the FCC or Antidefamation League. Political Correctness is not politeness! People can be polite and still speak their mind however misguided or truly fucked up it is. Now....what was I talking about? Ummmm...oh yeah...whilst I'm excited and fascinated about the underground culture of Furry Fandom, I myself have no personal interest in being covered in electrofied polymeric fibers.

Now kids, make sure you read "The Yiffy Guide to Safer Sex" before you whoop out your jar of Yiffy on someone!

1 comment:

  1. having been called a fox for many years you would think i could speak it.

    ReplyDelete