Wednesday, July 1, 2009

All Aboard! Beauty Queens and Vaseline...

I had no idea. Beauty Queens putting Vaseline on their teeth to keep those smiles bright and shiny through the whole night. Who knew? Apparently...everyone but me. When I think of beauty queens, I think of baton twirling. And when I think of baton twirling, I think of Lee Remick in "A Face in the Crowd". When I think of "A Face in the Crowd", I think of Andy Griffith, which makes me think of the Andy Griffith Show, which then makes me think of whistling, that reminds me of this obscure whistling 45 of a Danish whistler I have, which makes me think of Amsterdam and that brings to mind the "coffee shop" Dampkring, which looked like a hobbit house, so Froddo comes to mind, which makes me think of Greg Freidman (Ott Truckee) because he looks like the actor Elijah Wood, which then makes me think of Sin City the movie, which then makes me think of Shilah from the Sin City Social Club. I love you Shilah, you rock!

Ahhh...the train of thought and the tracks to where they lead. *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment