Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Goeth Easteth...

Goeth Easteth thouest man of sprite age! That's what this white bearded old man told me. Oh wait, that was me talking into my bathroom mirror! Well...I am going East today for a short jaunt around the Southwestern region of the United States, thumping and plucking stringed instruments to the tune of delusional Poltzified dreams and stream of consciousness utterances of a crazy man. In other words...fun! The road, my heaven and nirvana. BOTH. That's right both! They are different things your know. Heaven is a "place" and Nirvana is in your "mind". So open up the roads and the car pool lanes! Lower the bridges and move the blockades! I'm bound and packed for high adventure!

**Trumpets sound! Timpani pound! Spirits soar...and stomachs roar!**
"How much money we got for some Southwestern Mexi?"


No comments:

Post a Comment