Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Los Feliz...

Photos courtesy of Frank Lee Frennen


I was talking to my Frank Lee Drennen last night on the phone for a few hours. I never had a brother, but I consider Frank one of my three brothers I've adopted later in my twisted life. I used to visit him up in Los Feliz, it's an area of Los Angeles and where old Hollywood used to reside after the cameras were turned off. The times I've had with him and the neighborhood became an inspiration for my little drum machine EP "Los Feliz". He is an amazing photographer/song-writer/artist and he just sent me a few photos he took on his iPhone of ol' L.F. Already I'm getting ideas of the next and final song of the series. The song will be called "Cul-De-Sac". I'll post a link to it when it's finished. Until then here are the photos that Frank shared with me.
Photos courtesy of Frank Lee Frennen


No comments:

Post a Comment